Job Purpose and Impact
The Digital Onboarding Analyst, will handle basic vendor master data management processes and governance for the defined areas. In this role, you will be the main contact for end user’s requests for creation, record, update and deletion of indirect vendors over full relationship life cycle in any enterprise application or system. You will monitor and check data for completeness and accuracy and allow vendor creation by following established standards and participate in continuous improvement projects globally or regionally.
- The position is temporary for 6 months.
- Partner with businesses and requesters to validate the vendor data before vendor profile’s creation, including validating vendor information by following established processes, performing compliance checks and monitoring vendor profile creation without duplication in multiple systems.
- Support end to end vendor master data initiatives and maintain fluid communication with master data management team.
- Establish master data reporting, measure compliance and drive data stewardship to appropriately handle the data.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase vendor master data management efficiency and quality and explore opportunities to drive data standardization.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency using standard office software and applications
- Confirmed knowledge of end to end processes of vendor setup, maintenance and governance
- Experience in assessing risks and controls and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Very good English language
- Experience using procurement and supply chain software applications
- Experience in vendor creation and sourcing
- Advanced Excel and MS Office
- Adaptable, willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet the deadlines
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV today.