- Love to have brave conversations & learn and adapt on daily basis
- Are hungry to start where you are & evolve along the way
- Put in extra efforts in data management, visualizations, analytics, and work in a team of professionals to learn from
- Are keen on diversity and inclusion as well as on meaningful team collaboration
- Go the extra mile to support different volunteering initiatives & contribute to sustainability
Then this might be a great match so keep on reading!
We at eQuest Limited. truly believe one thoughtful idea has the power to change the world, therefore your voice will for sure be heard.
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to provide internal and external business critical monthly & quarterly reporting.
- Generating and maintaining reports, scorecards, etc. in accordance with the business needs
- Providing proper data quality control
- Analyzing trends in reports, scorecards
- Analyzing root causes influencing operational excellence KPI’s
- Giving recommendations based on analyzed data on how to progress, optimize or evolve internal business processes
- Initiating and driving subsequent actions part of improvement projects
- Closely collaborating with business process owners on EMEA sub-regional, country, tower level, etc. to define requirements for reporting and analysis
- Ensure a close working relationship with assigned accounts.
- Ensure all assigned partners/sub k are meeting the operational performance metrics
- Monitoring of partners/sub k delivery against SLA/SOW thru to contract completion
- Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best in class support to the Priority Services Program & packaged PC deployments
- Develop a very close working relationship with (country/region) channel team, attending all reviews when required
Education (degree) And Professional Experience Required
- Typically, a Bachelor’s degree
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Fluency in other European language is an advantage
Personal Skills And Qualities
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Very good communication skills – outgoing, natural communicator
- Proactive in highlighting issues
- Good presentation skills, Detail oriented person, Team player
- Self-motivating and able to work as part of a Remote/Virtual team
- Share point creation and management.
- PC Knowledge: Excel, Databases, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong Excel skills – Macro creation is plus
- SQL programming skills will be a plus
We love our work environment and career growth journey. We think you will too:
- Inspirational and collaborative team that supports your growth
- Various career paths that foster your development in various fields (e.g. business analysis, DATA & Automation, PowerBI, PowerQuery, ITIL, project management, trainings, leadership etc.)
- Great professional network that will support your career development
What Do We Offer
- Additional medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Additional days paid leave
- Food vouchers
- Wellness program (incl. Multisport cards)
- Work-life balance support including work from home opportunities
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At eQuest, the future’s yours to create!
This is to inform you that eQuest Limited is personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the EU Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and eQuest. eQuest takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.